What Can a Roofing Company Do for You?
Sometimes homeowners fail to book a roofing contractor because they are not sure whether such a company can do the type of work they are interested in. In order to better understand the duties and competence of a roofing service provider, we propose a short list of the basic tasks which a licensed roofer can handle:
- Roof construction. All roofers equipped with heavy-duty tools, solid scaffolding constructions, ropes, and protection equipment can do this job. Always book the insured ones!
- Shingle installation and shingle replacement.
- Roof building consultation services. Every roofing company provides a consultation before starting to work on a project, so you can be sure that whoever you choose to do business with will first discuss the working terms and conditions, considering your ideas.
- Leak repairs. Leaks are the most common roofing problems which property owners seek professional help for. Such a roofing service can be booked with almost any local specialist.
- Roof repairs. Such repairs allow homeowners to save on major roof replacement projects by investing only in emergency repairs every year.
- Roof replacement. Most roofers offer a tear off and replacement of many roofing systems. Some of them include: tile, shingle, single and multiple ply, built up, modified bitumen, elastomeric, and flat roofs.
- Roof restoration. This is another effective alternative to a roof replacement, which allows property owners to postpone this expensive investment for a few years.
- Gutter inspection, annual cleaning, gutter replacement. If you want to keep your roofs leak free and good looking, you need to perform an annual gutter inspection. Pick a roofer who is equipped to remove all leaves, debris, mud, sticks, and anything else which can eventually clog your gutters.
If you want to work with a licensed roofing company that has a good reputation within Greenville, SC for servicing both commercial and residential properties, you should definitely call Reformed Exteriors. Our hotline is (864) 442-6652. Dial it now, and we will tell you more about our latest discounts this fall!