Our industry knowledge and commitment to customer service separates us from our competitors.
We believe that every potential customer is a new opportunity to show the homeowner what a difference choosing the right contractor can make.
Your roof not only protects your largest investment – your home or building – it also contributes to the value of your home.
Roof Replacement vs Roof Repair
Own a property long enough and you will have problems. If you buy an old home and don't upgrade it or renovate it, then you will have problems sooner than later. Even new homes can have some structural problems due to exposure to weather extremes. Most roofing problems are a direct result of the effects of ultraviolet sun rays, heat, wind, rain, snow, ice and different kinds of debris accumulating over time. There are other causes of roof damage, from installation errors to poor quality materials.
When you have a problem with your roof, which could be leaking or missing shingles, dents and cracks or a substantial part of the roof damaged, you will need to decide between roof repair and roof replacement. It can sometimes be a tricky choice due to the nature of the damage. Here is a simple guide to help you make an informed decision.
- Get a roofing professional to inspect the damage. Once the problem is diagnosed, the roofer will recommend solutions. In rare cases, there is only one remedy. In most cases there can be temporary and permanent solutions, which have different costs. You may also choose to ignore the problem for a while. Ignoring the leaky roof is not recommended because it could become a larger problem and would cost much more to fix. In any case you shouldn't compromise the safety and security of your loved ones with a flawed, fragile or damaged roof.
- The roofer may recommend roof repair or roof replacement. To make a decision, ask a simple question and let the roofer answer. You should also ask the question to yourself. Is the problem going to be completely resolved with roof repair or would roof replacement be the only remedy? If you answer roof replacement and the roofer recommends so as well, then you don't have a choice. Many problems are beyond roof repair so you must opt for roof replacement.
- If roof repair can plug the problem then opt for it but do consider the roof repair cost and if it is justified based on the expected life of the repair. If roof replacement cost is not very different from extensive repairs, then you may just get the roof replaced. Don't just compare the roof repair cost and roof replacement cost without factoring in the how it will look and how long it will last. Always make an objective assessment and decide with an overall view.
► Fast Roofing Replacement
Our installers are the highest certified in our service area and have 35+ years of experience with a wide array of roofing materials
► Professional Roof Contractors
Leading roofing contractors serving Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the Twin Cities surrounding areas. Minnesota
Our Skills & Expertise
Why should you choose us as your roofing contractor?
- Fully Licensed & Insured: We are a licensed and insured roofing contractor. Also, our work is guaranteed through our manufacturer and labor warranty
- Awards & Certifications: Our quality workmanship has earned us many awards and certifications. We are GAF Certified, IKO Certified, HAGG Certified, Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, and a BBB Accredited Business
- BEST Warranty: With our attention to detail, we bring extraordinary quality of work to your home. We offer lifetime warranties on installations performed
- Quality Workmanship: We use only the finest materials, employing the most-skilled workers and backing it all with a team dedicated to integrity and quality workmanship
Younger Exteriors has built a trusted reputation by taking pride in our work. Our goal is to earn every client’s referral and lifetime business. It all starts with the first phone call to Younger Exteriors, Inc.